Pet Art Services

Pictures are a great way to remember your favorite memories. Send me a picture of you pet or pets and I will create an artistic image that you can cherish forever.

Custom Pet Art cost $150. Use the button below to pay the first 25% of the total ($37.5). When I finish your product, you'll have a chance to approve the digital image. Upon approval, I will provide you with a link to pay the final 75% ($112.5). Once payment is received, I will provide you with the full resolution (16x20 at 300 DPI) digital file and mail you a copy printed and framed on canvas (11x14). Enter any specific requests in the order notes field during checkout or email me for a more detailed conversation. Once you've purchased a pet art composition you can log into your account page or follow the link in your confirmation email to upload a photo.

Order a Pet Art Composition
For $150 ($37.5 down payment)